1) What did you do for a living before you started playing poker?
Allen Kessler: I was a market research analyst.
2) How has poker changed your life?
Allen Kessler: It has made me a semi celebrity and allowed me to travel more.
3) Who is the toughest opponent that you have faced?
Allen Kessler:Phil Ivey.
4) What do you like to do outside of poker?
Allen Kessler: I like playing backgammon and computer games.
5) If you could change one thing about the current state of the game what would it be?
Allen Kessler: Slower blind structures and less juice!
6) What advice do you have for someone thinking about becoming a poker pro?
Allen Kessler: First, rethink it. Then try it for a month first.
7) What have you learned from your poker career?
Allen Kessler: I've learned you have to deal with the swings in poker.
8) Where has been your favorite place that you have visited?
Allen Kessler: Lake Tahoe