3) Do you think that being one of the few attractive professional
1) Do you have any poker goals for 2006?
Liz Lieu: My goal for 2006 is to win a tournament and take 20% of my winnings and
donate it to charity.
2) What are your favorite activities outside of poker?
Liz Lieu: I would have to say SHOPPING :-) and on weekends go out dancing with my
female poker players works to your advantage?
Liz Lieu: In live games men intend to take it easier on women but in tournaments i
would have to say no.
4) What is something about you that would surprise your fans?
Liz Lieu: That’s im alot more down to earth then alot of people might think.
that your opponents play against you?
Liz Lieu: No not really because i’ve always been known as an aggressive player.
6) We all know most of the professional poker players struggle with
their style or appearance, what tips or advice do you have for them?
Liz Lieu: When you look good you feel good and confidence is important at the table.
My advice is look and feel your best.
7) If you win the WSOP main event in 2006, what would be the first thing
that you’d buy?
Liz Lieu:I would buy a big home for both my parents.
8) Do you have a lucky or favorite hand?
Liz Lieu: In live games 45 of clubs and in tournament of course AA’s.
9) If you weren’t a pro poker player, what do you think you’d be doing?
Liz Lieu: I would probably be a housewife taking care of my husband and kids.
10) Who is the person that you least like to see at the table with you?
Liz Lieu: John Phan :-)